Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Songs For People in the News






GW Bush:
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas;
  • We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Dick Cheney:
  • You Better Watch Out;
  • Do You Hear What I hear?;

Larry Craig:
  • Nuts to You;
  • Nut Cracker;
  • (Chest)nuts Roasting on an Open Fire;
  • Silver Balls

Mark Foley:
  • What Child is This;
  • Oh Come Let Us Adore Him

Barack Obama:
  • Joy To The World;
  • Go Tell It On The Mountain

Jesse Jackson:
  • Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?

Michael Jackson:
  • The Little Drummer Boy;
  • What Child Is This?

John McCain:
  • I'll be home for Christmas;
  • Silent Night

Bernard Madoff:
  • Sleigh Ride;
  • Fleeced Navidad

Sarah Palin:
  • I'll Have a Blue, Blue Christmas;
  • Never Do a Tango With An Eskimo;
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside

Condoleeza Rice:
  • I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post anything you wish in comments. I guarantee all will be read. But, due to personal attacks and deliberate flaming, I will not agree to publish all comments.