Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Remarkable Language of a Narcissistic Governor

Using South Carolina's Governor Mark Sanford's actual words (in bold red below - there were so very many to chose from!), I have taken the liberty of rearranging them to explain his situation:

Mark Sanford lied about hiking the Appalachian Trail, safe in his zone of protectiveness, having an incredibly serious conversation with himself from a heart level about God's Law.

But, he actually was letting his guard down and crossing the line to ignite a remarkable friendship with a hot Argentinian tamale. It was with that whole sparking thing with its incredibly intense conversation, leading to serious overdrive .

Sanford himself declared, "I was happy and content just being, and knowing that I had met my soul mate. I told myself, 'I best not try this walk of faith. it was before safe, but now it's not safe. We gotta put the Genie back in the bottle.'"

"There was some kind of connection from the very beginning. A forbidden one, a tragic one, but a love story at the end of the day. Have I done stupid? I have."

This guy is doing major damage to his state and to the Republican Party at large. But, his incredible narcissism overrules his perception of political realities and common sense. Only Sarah Palin's own narcissism seems to surpass Sanford's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post anything you wish in comments. I guarantee all will be read. But, due to personal attacks and deliberate flaming, I will not agree to publish all comments.